SKYTENT ECOCAMP - Tentsile Experience Camp is an experiential and ecological nature tourism accommodation, ergo a low-threshold and high quality camping, in Archipelago Sea, Finland. Skytent Ecocamp is an entity, that includes everything a customer needs for memorable nature experience and million star accommodation.
During summer 2018, Skytent Ecocamps will be available in four campsites in the Kimito Islands, Archipelago Sea.:
1. Skytent Ecocamp Högsåra is located in Archipelago Sea National Park's the most beautiful beach, Sandvik. Beach is sheltered and pristine sand beach, which is on the idyllic island of Högsåra. Sandvik is one of the most spectacular spots in the National Park and is located on the west coast of Högsåra island and therefore has a magnificent sun sets.
Högsåra is an excellent destinations, with interesting nature and culture attractions, and also with good and quality services. You can get to the island by daily operating ferry.
2. Skytent Ecocamp Taalintehdas: Taalintehdas is an old ironworks village and the Skytent Ecocamp is located in the natural taiga forest by the lake in 10 minutes walking distance from village. Taalintehdas is very open minded and unique community, that is strongly influenced by its history as a factory town. Nowadays Taalintehdas is a popular destination for tourists because of it’s historic and beautiful environment, comprehensive nature trails, beautiful harbour, hotels, restaurants and cafeterians.
Taalintehdas is an excellent destinations, with interesting nature and culture attractions, and also with good and comprehensive quality services.
3. Skytent Ecocamp Rosala is located in the stunning scenery of the outer archipelago. Rosala is home to the famous Viking Center, café, guest harbor, brewery, bakery and atmospheric archipelago villages; Rosala, Böle and Hiittinen. Rosala is also a cluster of archipelago cruises, where you can easily make day trips to the outer archipelago, such as the Bengtskär Lighthouse or the Örö fortress island.
4. Skytent Ecocamp Kasnäs: Kasnäs island is a port to Archipelago Sea National Park. Kasnäs is a sailing, outdoor and archipelago hub, where you can make day trips to Archipelago or island hopping. Kasnäs is an excellent destinations, where you can find your favorite activities, interesting nature trails and even a spa. There are also good and comprehensive quality services and daily connections to every where in the world’s biggest archipelago.
What's included in Skytent Ecocamp:
- Tentsile tent and trillium hammock
- sleeping bag and liner
- "ground" sheet
- drinking water 20l
- lock to tent
You can also rent from NaturEffect:
- cooking equipments
- solar charger for mobilies etc
- protable travel shower with tent
- bike with panniers
- suitcase storage
- dry bag
- Tentsile extra level
Also availeble from NaturEffect
- Nature and village guidings
- Nature guidings in Örö Fortress island
- Guided tours by bike
NaturEffect always takes care of the nature and the environment. We make sure, that Ecocamps are so ecological as possible.
We also donate 5% of every euro from Ecocamps to nature conservation. Conservation destinations are Finnish Natural Heritage Foundation and The Finnish Nature League. For those who travelled to Finland by plane we even provide voluntary carbon offsetting.